Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rosiewski / Drake Reception


5-12-13. Today was Mother's Day. First I want to say I love my mother deeply and I wish I could have been with her today. Fortunately, she was in Virginia visiting with my other brothers and her grand and great grand children. Love you mama!
Secondly, I got to help a great couple make some wonderful memories for themselves and their guests. Sara, Nick and Sara's mother Kathleen threw this wedding together in just a couple of months and with Great Success. The Pavilion at Aldridge Gardens looked beautiful. I lit up all of the columns with 14 of our Wireless LED Up-lights. I also did a couple of pinspots for their cake table.
Being it was Mother's Day, I wasn't sure how this party would go. Their family and friends were great. They stayed most of the night and danced and got involved in various ways. I helped Kathleen setup a surprise bubble bombardment during Sara and Nick's First Dance. It made for a pretty cool and very visual experience. Congrats to Sara and Nick and a big thank you to Kathleen for having me and also to Judy at Aldridge Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment