Sunday, May 19, 2013

Heiman / Tatum Ceremony and Reception


5-19-13. Tonight I made my way over to the Sonnet House for Lauren and Erik's Ceremony & Reception. After all of the rain we had this weekend everyone seemed to be a bit nervous... everyone but me. The dark clouds came in and rolled right on out, making for a beautiful day to have a wedding. I was in charge of the ceremony and reception today and both went flawlessly. Lauren and Erik are an awesome couple and I know they had as much fun as I did today. They and their families danced all evening right up until it was time for them to leave in 1959 Rolls Royce named "Elizabeth" from Coates Classic Cars. Congrats Erik and Lauren! Special thanks to Brendon Pinola of Photo 205 , Candace at the Sonnet House and Imperial Catering for all the great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment