Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blaylock / West Reception


5-25-13. Today I loaded up the Cool Shots Photo Booth in addition to my usual equipment and headed south to Auburn for Brendon and Meredith's wedding reception. They had the outside patio area of Moore's Mill Club reserved for the occasion. It was very spacious, beautiful and had a very scenic view of the golf course.
I had done Meredith's sister's (Anna) wedding back in January of '09. It was wedding I'll never forget. It was at Pine Tree Country Club during the NFC Championship when my Carolina Panthers were defeated by the Arizona Cardinals to go to the Superbowl. But I digress.
Meredith and Brendon have an awesome group of family and friends. They were all very receptive and ready to get the party started. Once we opened up the dance floor it stayed packed all night. Also, the guests got to leave with a customized wedding favor from the Photo Booth. Now isn't that what memories are made of? Congrats to Meredith and Brendon. Have fun in Hawaii and enjoy your new lives in Baton Rouge. Also, I would like to thank Robbie and Holly for all they're hard work with the Photo Booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment