Friday, May 24, 2013

Goff / Russ Ceremony & Reception


5-24-13. Deja Vu. It feels like I was just here... No, wait. I was. And I love being here at The Sonnet House. Corey, Jarred and Candice are great to work with every time. I've been doing wedding here for over 5 years now and they're level of professionalism is second to none other. They always go above and beyond to take care of their clients and the property seems to get a little more beautiful each time I'm here.
Anyway, tonight was Tami and Nate's Wedding. I handled the ceremony and a little bit of music for the reception. The ceremony went flawlessly. In the past they have a few problems with microphones cutting in and out while the officiant is conducting the ceremony. We have asked around and it is not just us. I've talked to other companies and other vendors and they are having the same problem. We've seemed to have tried everything (i.e. moving setup location, trying different frequency microphones, etc.) to correct this problem with only a few improvements here and there. But I now think I have found the solution and I'm now 2 for 2 in 5 days time at Micing a perfect Ceremony. Go Feel The Beat! Oh. I'm not gonna tell my secret. Let's just say I'd rather be lucky than good.
Congrats Tami and Nate. Thanks you for having me and enjoy your honeymoon in the Florida keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment