Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Giger / Lee Reception


9/12/09. Today was a very special day. Not only was it Emily and Josh's wedding, but it was also my birthday. I usually never work on my birthday but this year I made and exception. The main reason being well, Emily requested me, and I have never been to Louisiana. Oh yeah, I failed to mention that this wedding was 6 hours away. Now after this wedding I have been to 46 different states. Anyway, we had a great time. Emily and Josh were a wonderful couple and their friends and family came to party. They even ordered the Cool Shots Photobooth. They danced and sang and took pictures all night. We even put together the best instant photobooth wedding album to date. They took so many pictures that we ran out of room in the book for all of them. If you're looking for something new and exciting at your reception you should really consider the Cool Shots Photobooth. Congratulations Josh and Emily. Thanks for everything, including the birthday cake you guys got me. That was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment