Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bowser / LaFon Reception


9/5/09. Tonight was the first day of college football and Noah and Alicia's wedding reception. Having your wedding in the fall in Alabama can be tragic if not planned well. In Alabama, fall weddings are optional because football is way more important. The next three months will set the mood of the entire state for the whole year. So, in order to combat this, Noah and Alicia did the right thing and had a TV with the game on. If this is not a part of your vision for your wedding reception then you need to get married in the off season. I did a wedding last year during the Alabama / Georgia game and only 40 out of 150 guest showed up. It's not that there friends and family didn't want to be there, It's just easier to send a gift and stay at home to watch the game. Anyway, we had a wonderful time. I got to play music that I like. Phish, Panic, Grateful Dead, moe. Which is the music they wanted. This was the first wedding where I got to bust out a Mike's Groove and a Tweezer Reprise. Fun, fun, fun. Also, the Feel The Beat Light Design made the conference center at the Carraway-Davie House look phenomenal. Thanks Noah and Alicia for letting me be a part of your special day. I hope you guys have fun in Greece. Also thanks to Randi Funderburg for refering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment