Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Maintenance Mania! 2009


8/18/09. Tonight I headed for the capital city of Montgomery for Maintenance Mania! I did this event last year for the Apartment Association and they had me back again this year. I know what you're thinking. What is maintenance mania? Well, the best way to describe it would be the Handyman Olympics. Handymen from all over the state gather each year to compete in events like ceiling fan repair, refrigerator repair, door knob changing, a custom race car event, and of coarse the Karaoke Idol award. I even tried my hand at a couple of events and found out that if this DJ thing doesn't work out... I'm becoming a handyman. That right you heard me... Watch out guys I'm coming for your belts. Again, thanks to the National Apartment Association for letting me be a part of such a fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment