Friday, August 14, 2009

Lauren & Caroline's B-Day Party?


8/14/09. Tonight I made my way to Mt. Laurel for Lauren and Caroline's B-Day party. I did this party last year and it was so wild that these kids almost busted through the floor. Seriously! This year, the kids were a year older and a little too cool to dance at the party. They are at that age where they want to socialize and are afraid that if they dance someone will laugh at them. The parents seemed to be a little disappointed at first but , after the party was over the kids said that they had a great time. They might not have danced all that much but they did bide their time by playing a game of duck duck goose. Yeah, i said it. That was definitely a first for me. They also bounced around a couple of blow-up animals. Anyway, I still have faith in these kids. They do know how to party. I've seen it. They'll come back around soon enough and rejoin the ranks of the Briarwood ragers.

No comments:

Post a Comment