Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Roberts / Sherman Reception


7/18/09. Tonight it was back to the Sonnett House in Leeds for Lauren and Casey's wedding reception. I can tell that they spared no expense with this holy union. They had musicians for every aspect of the ceremony. They hired the Wynfrey's catering staff and of coarse they hired me. After the ceremony it took about an hour and a half to do their introductions. Since they hired a wedding planner I was not able to do my job to its fullest potential. I really do not like it when someone else is in charge of my show. When things drag and don't go as planned it looks like I had something to do with it, or I am unprofessional or something like that. But anyway, the guest had a great time. Lauren and Casey left 45 minutes before the event was over and so did the wedding planner. After that, the remaining guest and I had one heck of a throw down. It's just sad that Lauren and Casey couldn't have been there for it. But that wasn't my fault. I was just doing what I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment