Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hughey / Boggan Ceremony and Reception


10-27-13. This wedding was very special to me. I have known Kassie and Drew for years. Kassie even use to be a roommate of mine for a couple months. So, of course, when they decided to get married I absolutely had to do it. My wife, Beth and Kassie and best friends and Beth was even her Matron of Honor. The day was wonderful and the weather was great. We partied until we couldn't even see 5 feet in front of our faces, due to it being so dark. It's a good thing I had a kick butt light show to accent the party. Love you guys... Thanks for having me! Also a big thanks to a great guy and even better chef, Danny D'Armond and to Amanda Schnexayder for all help with the coordinating.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! We had the best night of our LIVES, and it was perfect because of YOU! We love you!

    ReplyDelete