Saturday, July 20, 2013

Burgess / Olis Reception


7-20-13. Instead of writing about this event, I would rather share with you the email I received from Kelley the morning after her wedding.

"Joe,
After last night, I am certain that you get this a lot. But I wanted to take a minute before I leave on my honeymoon to tell you that I could not imagine last night going any better. You got the crowd involved, you made it special for us, and you kept me informed and calm. I truly do not have the words to thank you enough. A wedding is an event that is remembered for a Lifetime. A dj has the ability to make or break an event. I will remember last night as the best of my life and you played a huge part in that.
Thank you again,
Kelley Olis"

Big thanks to everyone at Vestavia Country Club for all the assistance and another big thank you to Allison Lewis Photography for taking the picture for me aside from just being a pleasure to work with. Follow her link to view more great pictures from Kurt and Kelley's Big Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment