Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pelham High School Prom 2013


4-27-13. Today I was back at the Wynfrey for Pelham High School's Prom. This is another Event I have done for the past 4 years and again I look forward to it every time. This also marked the End of Prom season for me so I definitely wanted to end on a high note. This was another great show for a great group of kids. This years theme was "Footloose" and the place was totally decked out with great decor reminiscent of the 1980's Kevin Bacon classic. The kids danced hard all night. Really, It got very "Hot in Herre". A big thanks to Jennifer and Heather from Pelham High School who always rebook me for the next year the day after the Prom is over. I'm really flattered. Also a big thanks to Danny Brewer for shooting some video for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment