Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bearden / Thurber Reception


9-8-12. Tonight Matthew and I headed over to Vulcan Park for Kelly and Eric's Wedding Reception. Kelly's mom Denise went all out on this one. Not only did she get me but, she also ordered our LED Hi-Boy Tables that I got to control and change colors with my light show. Robbie of Happy Catering was there to supply some great food and Jonathan & Anna Hoomes of Frame Photography did all the great pics. Follow the link to view more great photos from this wedding. It was suppose to rain all day. Not a question of if but, when? Thankfully we had nothing of the sort and everything ended up quite excellent. They even had a cool Light Saber show for their Grand Exit. Thanks Denise, Kelly and Eric for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment