Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kizer / McDonald Reception


6-22-13. Meredith and Drew got Married to day at Micah's Meadow in Springville, AL today. Afterwards everyone headed across the street to join me for their reception in Grace Hall at Mathew's Manor. Not only did they get me for their party but, they also had me to do their lighting design (which I did in Meredith's chosen shade of pink then, later I changed to fit the mood of the party) and they got the Cool Shot's Photo Booth as well. This created a lot of excitement and entertainment for their guests which, in turn helped to create wonderful memories for each of their 250+ guests. The food supplied by Mathew's Manor was excellent as always, the photo booth stayed packed along with my dance floor and there we tons of great moments to capture by ace photographer David Boyd and the videographers from Mainstreet Productions. I wish I could do this fun of a wedding every Saturday. Big thanks to Meredith and Drew for choosing me to be a part of their big day and another BIG, BIG thanks to Meredith's father Russell for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment