Sunday, June 13, 2010

Scalisi / Danforah Reception


6/12/10. Tonight was Liz and Joey Wedding Reception at the Hoover Country Club. This was the third ethic wedding in a month for me. After doing and Indian and Puerto Rican wedding, tonight it was Middle Eastern. Another night with a CD full of song I don't know and words I don't understand but, another fire burning dance floor night. Liz and joey are really a cute couple and after calming Liz down few times during our Pre-Event Meeting, she was ready to let go and leave to professionals to do their jobs. (side note: I hate using the word "Professional". If someone has to tell you they are professional, they are not.) The party was off the "(insert cliche here)". People danced and sang all night. We even had a special guest sing the Italian version of "Lazy Mary". Good Stuff. I even got to work with Gretchen and Buddy of Gretchen B. Photography. Congrats Liz and Joey. Have fun in St. Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment