Monday, June 29, 2009

Shorr / Lofthus Reception


6/27/09. After my pool party I got a quick haircut and headed over to Flower Stem in Birmingham for Heather and Ben's wedding reception. I have known Heather and Ben for a couple of months. They come almost every Wednesday to Papa Saia's for Karaoke. Even the last couple of weeks I have hung out with them and their families until 2:00 a.m., so I knew that this was going to be one wild wedding reception. Oh yeah, They did not disappoint. This was probably the most fun I ever had at a reception (and that says a lot because I've had some amazing times at receptions). It was action packed from start to finish. Everybody danced all night long and had a great time. They even ordered the Cool Shots Photobooth to add a little extra fun for their guests and Heather and Ben left with the best wedding scrap book to date. Not only that we were lucky enough to have a very special guest show up, Elvis! These people dance, sang, cheered and screamed all night long. Seriously, They even went through 35 cases, that's right cases of coors light and 72 bottles of wine. This was one hell of a party and I'm glad that I got to be a part of this. Congrats Heather and Ben. Have fun in St. Lucia, you guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment