Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Billingsley High School Prom

5/2/09. Tonight I headed south to Montgomery for Billingsley High School's Prom. This is the second year I have done Billingsley's Prom so I had an idea of what to expect(or so I thought). Like last year, this year's prom was held at Maxwell Air Force Base so security was tough. So tough that I almost didn't make it on the base. After about 10 minutes at the gate pleading with officers that I was suppose to be there, they let me in. The officer who let me in said "There will be a lot of upset kids if he doesn't get in here." What a true statement. This year I went all out on the sound and lighting design. We made that place look better than it ever has. Plus, the kids had a great time and so did the the teachers and mostly, Me of coarse. I had a little camera trouble so I will be hunting for photos, so until then just imagine the most kick-butt lighting and high energy dancing you can. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment