Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Flippo / Hathcock Reception


1/31/09. We had an amazing time this weekend at the Sylacauga Country Club. I want to thank the staff for making me feel right at home and preparing an awesome spread. Erin and Russell are a beautiful couple and I am glad I got to be a part of their very special day. Their friends and family packed the dance floor all night long and almost wouldn't let me leave. Here's what Erin had to say about my services:

"Joe was amazing! Everyone thought he did an excellent job. He ran things efficiently kept everyone entertained and made us feel like we were his old friends. We would definitely hire him again!!! People were asking about him after the wedding. His performance did the talking for him. he did a GREAT job!!!"

Thanks for such a wonderful time, and a very special thanks to Devine Photography for all the wonderful pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment